Blogger Introduction

Hello Techies!

My name is Arvind, a knowledge sharer! 

I work as a senior technical and management expert at an esteemed organisation.

I am holding expertise in various technologies including servers, operating systems, virtualization, infrastructure setup, etc.

I believe that sharing our knowledge with each other make it more wider, hence I will be sharing my knowledge on various technologies with the help of these blogs.

Please do share the information if you find it suitable for fixing your issues and maintaining the infrastructure!

Let's work together! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VMware vSphere | ESXi Host | Namespace error while entering host into Maintenance

Nutanix | CVM | Host Upgrade | Kill Stuck Task

VMware vSphere | ESXi Upgrade | Software or system configuration of host is incompatible